Biking Tour of U2’s Dublin
Bike Tour of U2's Dublin
If you’re a fan of Ireland’s – perhaps the world’s – greatest rock band, you might like to explore with us the world conquering quartet’s hometown. What was Dublin like when the band members were growing up?
What were the influences that shaped their music?
On our two-hour U2 bike tour you can see:
Dress for the weather condistions on the day.
Tours run rain or shine
|Best price guarantee|
|No hidden costs|
What is included
Tour guide(s), bike, helmet, hi-vis bib.
Please bring one of the following:
- The confirmation email on your mobile phone.
- If you prefer, a paper copy of the voucher can be printed by clicking the link on your confirmation email.
- The music venue with the band’s lyrics on the wall
- The school that expelled Bono
- The Project Arts Centre where they met their manager, opposite their Clarence Hotel
- Windmill Lane, location of the building (sadly demolished), where their early recordings were made
- The band’s Hanover Studio in the south docklands
- The Grand Canal lock where the cover of “October” was shot
- The site of their famous Dandelion Market early gigs
- The shop that gave Bono his name
- The Oscar Wilde quote Bono chose at the Merrion Square memorial
Meeting Point Information
The Multi Storey Car Park,
Drury St, Dublin,
D02 V261, Ireland