Cliffs of Moher Day Tour
Our Cliffs of Moher Day Tour is a fully guided day tour to one of Ireland’s more impressive natural attractions with professional tour guides on-board guaranteeing a fun, safe and memorable day for all involved. Your journey to the Cliffs of Moher will take you from the banks of Dublin’s River Liffey to Ireland’s Wild Atlantic Way and back again, all in one day. This tour is fully guided throughout and allows you and others to learn more about the island of Ireland and how it has become what we know and love today. Of course, you too will get the chance to see the biggest visitor attraction in all of Ireland and experience the nature, geology, history, culture and music of the region like no other on this Earth. Free entry into the Cliffs of Moher Visitor Centre is included with this tour and is usually valued at €6.00*. And as the Cliffs of Moher Visitor Centre, one of the best heritage sites on the Island of Ireland was built below ground to minimise visual impact and enhance the overall experience for all involved. We too offer a boat cruise tour of the edge of Western Europe (next stop is America by the way); this added extra allows you the chance to join the O’Brien family as you depart from Doolin, sailing south for approximately 20 – 30 minutes, to the highest point of the Cliffs of Moher, close to the large sea-stack, An Bhreannan Mor. For lunch, you’ll enjoy a leisure stop to explore Doblin, a small Irish town with several great pubs serving seafood, soups, sandwiches and Irish made hot meals, all washed down with a creamy pint of the black stuff of course. Other highlights of this guided day trip from Dublin include coastal drives and super views of the Atlantic Ocean alongside castles and monastery ruins, hand- picked to give you an insight into Ireland’s Celtic, Christian and Medieval past.
|Best price guarantee|
|No hidden costs|
What is included
• Fully guided tour to the Cliffs of Moher
• Guaranteed 2 hour stop at the Cliffs of Moher, the perfect time to explore!
• All entry fees included
• Fantastic photo opportunities at Doolin Village - From November 1st we are not be visiting Doolin Village. Instead, you will enjoy a 60 minute stop in Galway City, the European Capital of Culture! This is a slight change for the Winter period only!
• Free WIFI on-board
* Check-in 15 minutes early at 118 Grafton Street - Dublin Visitor Centre). Departs 10:00 AM
* You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.