Private Day Tour of Wicklow
Private Day Tour of Wicklow and Glendalough.
A private or personal tour can give you the freedom outside the boundaries of the normal Itinerary to organize the tour the way you would like it.
Private Tour (Up to 8 People): €450
Wicklow known as the “Garden of Ireland” for its natural scenic beauty is just a short drive south of Dublin.
Due to its scenic locations there are numerous film made here over the years such as “Brave Heart”, “P.S. I Love”, “Leap Year” and in more recent times the series “Vikings” to name but a few.
On this tour we will bring you to Wicklow’s most scenic locations such as Lough Tay, The Guinness Estate, Sally Gap, Wicklow Mountains National Park, Enniskerry, Powerscourt and Glendalough.
The Wicklow Mountains and hills are a patch work of green fields and stone walls with some valleys, lakes and waterfalls.
You can choose to visit the Powerscourt Gardens, voted the 3rd most beautiful gardens in the world by the National Geographic. You will also have time to explore the valley of Glendalough with its two lakes and the old monastic site of St Kevin.
If you wish you can have lunch in a typical Irish pub in the hills.
Some of the options for the Private Wicklow Tour can include:
• Visit the Amazing Glendalough Valley and National Park
• Visit Powerscourt House and Gardens
• Have a pub lunch at a traditional Irish Pub or restaurant
• Tour St Kevins Monastic Site with full historical commentary
• Stop at the 'PS I Love You Bridge'
• See the imposing Luggala Mountain and Guinness Lake.
• See where “Brave Heart” “Vikings” and “Leap Year” were filmed
• See the incredible Glenmacnass Waterfall
• Enjoy a guided walk, Horse Riding or Cycling in the Wicklow Hills; suitable for both beginners and the more experienced with all equipment supplied for you.
Private Tour (1 -8 persons): from just €450
• Pickup at your Accommodation, Airport or Port in Dublin
• Comfortable Transport for the tour
• Qualified and Friendly Guide to keep you well informed of the areas visited
• Your own personal Itinerary of places you would like to see or visit.
• A more intimate tour for you and your group.
Does Not Include:
• Entrance fees
• Lunches, Meals or Drinks
(For groups larger than 8 please contact us at email@example.com for an Itinerary and quote)
Or make your own suggestion: Remember we are here to help you enjoy your day in whatever way possible.
What to Bring
- Rain gear, umbrella and sunscreen are advised on all our tours.
- A Camera to capture some wonderful pictures.
- A Bottle of Water.
|Best price guarantee|
|No hidden costs|
Newsletter: You can sign up to our Newsletter Here to receive details of our upcoming walks and Tours!
Social Media: Like us and share your pictures!